CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weird

I've been trying to put some time on the treadmill.  Would love to participate in a half marathon with the Manna Patriots (handful of Mannanites hitting the pavement) and have worked up to 3 miles at a time a few times a week.  Since the marathon isn't done on a treadmill, I figure I need to go out doors and adjust to the weather and surface.


Shawnean (my daughter) and I decide to make an attempt one warm day and we drive to an area that we know the mileage.  I kid you not, the skies turned dark and lightening came out of no where. So we turn to head home and the rains came down in sheets.  I had to stop due to not being able to see beyond my windshield.  And if that wasn't bad enough, if started to hail!!!  The winds were blowing and shaking the car.  Quite scary.  And then 3 minutes later it ceased.

Is this a sign?  Am I not supposed to do the marathon?  Nah.
Just weird.

0 comments: