CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Haiti, Here I Come

Well, it's been a week since Brian left for Haiti to get things last minute things in order to receive the first summer group and I'll be joining him in 3 days.

Our groups:
Levy from Levy AR
Cloverdale from Searcy, AR
Medical group from Hixson, TN
Sloan's Team from AR
Otter Creek from Otter Creek, TN
Collective group from all over USA
Redwood City from Redwood City, CA

Our Iterns:
Felicia Blocker (previous intern to the DR)
Jessica Hall
Jeff Reese
Savannah Sloan
Jordan Smith
Keely Williams

I must confess I'm a little nervous. It's been 14 years since I was back there and I've heard it's changed a lot (so have I).


Continue to pray for the work in Haiti, the DR, as all MGM staff will be very busy with the groups, and those traveling back and forth.


Not sure how the communications will be while we're there, but hopefully I can fill you in from time to time with what's going on. If not, see you in August when I return!

0 comments: