CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Helpers

It was great having Rich and Audrey visiting earlier this month.


They helped us out so much.

Rich turned Brian on to locating places on a satelite map.

Started contructing the soccer goals on the "newly increased" court at the Homes.


And turned a drum into the grill Brian wanted, making him very happy.

Audrey helped me to organize the Home's storage room.


Taught me Accounting 101 (I hope I can remember it all)


And cleaned my house!! (No picture since it didn't stay clean after she left)

Thanks, Amys!!!!

1 comments:

oodrea1221 said...

I love the reading glasses Tammie! I totally see the family resemblence with you and baby Harrison. So they went home for the summer and T.J. and Holly are leaving too? I need a quarterly update--I'm so confused! :)

Blessings,
andrea